Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lets Get This Rollin'

 A little about me. My name is Courtney, I'm 21 and currently living in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years, dating for almost 7. He is a marine, and has been for 4 1/2 years. We have been through 3 deployments together, and I feel so blessed that he made it home safely. Last April I gave birth to our first child, a precious baby girl who we named Lauryn. She is the best thing that has happened to both of us. She really is the apple of our eye, and growing up way to fast! Its hard to believe she's almost a year old already. Wow. Where'd the time go?

This is our first family picture after my husbands latest deployment to Afghanistan. He left when our daughter was 3 weeks old and returned to an active, personality-filled, 7 1/2 month old.

 Now to the reason behind this blog! Since discovering Pinterest almost a year ago, and becoming a mother around the same time, the Martha Stewart and Betty Crocker have really come out in me, much to my surprise! I'm hoping to inspire some of you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment