Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Decorating the Home


This was my inspiration! It was one of the first "pins" I made last year when I signed up for pinterest. I wanted to recreate this so badly! So I finally did!



We already had the buffet table and mirror, which saved us quite a bit of money. But I'm sure you could find something similar at a thrift store! I found my matching lamps and shades at Walmart. To make the planter, I used a wooden pallet, which I picked up for free at Home Depot. We cut the pallet to size and used nails to make the planter. I then bought floral foam rectangles, which conveniently ended up being the exact width of my planter, from Michaels. I used 3 of the foam pieces to fill the bottom of the planter, then bought, cut to size and "planted" my hydrangeas. Voila! So simple and I love the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment