I cant believe its time for our second edition of Friday Fives! This past week has gone so fast! Here are your five tips and tricks for this week!
1. Baby wipes work miracles on carpet stains. From blood to motor oil, they literally will remove just about anything!
2. Include a few tennis balls into each dryer load. Not only will it cut drying time by 25-50%, it will leave your clothes super soft and towels extra fluffy!
3. To easily shred a brick of cheese, toss it in the freezer for 30 minutes. The firmer the cheese is the less likely it is to leave a melty cheese mess on your grater!
4. Take your bananas apart when you get home from the grocery store. Leaving them all attached to the stem will ripen them faster.
5. Drop a penny into a vase with a pinch of sugar and fill with water to keep fresh cut flowers perkier longer.
Tune in next Friday for more handy tips and tricks! And as always, feel free to send your tips and tricks in!