Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Shoutouts! - The Sweet Tea Exchange

Remember how I said I had come up with a few new and exciting things while I was away? Here's yet another! Every Sunday, I will post a "shoutout" of either a blog or website where I frequent and have had good experiences.

With that being said, I want to introduce Amanda from Sweet Tea Exchange! The Sweet Tea Exchange may just be starting out, but I foresee it going places! Amandas products are all so cute! Not to mention theyre hand-crafted, and found at extremely reasonable prices.

Heres a little of what she offers: tumbled marble coasters (let me tell you, these are gorgeous! if you havent checked these out yet, you need to!), pallet shelves, wall sconces, children's growth charts, and wreaths. PLUS, shes always on the hunt for new ideas!

Amandas products can be found via her Facebook Page and Etsy Shop! She does offer shipping and pickup if you are in the Jacksonville, NC area! Stop on in and check out what she offers, and be sure to check back often as she is always working on something new and exciting!


That concludes our first edition of Sunday Shoutouts, next week we will be featuring a blog with DIY and giveaways galore!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you this was very nice of you to do/say!! I will be sure to make mention of your blog on my page! Love the party planning diy! My fave! Amanda @ Sweet tea ;)

    ReplyDelete